Dog training classes are a great way to socialise your dog, and to meet other dog owners. If you have a beginner puppy or an older dog in need of a refresher class, we have something for everyone.
During your SIX WEEKS Vale Dog Training classes we can help you and your dog grow together so that you can enjoy a perfectly trained companion.
These courses are designed for owners with dogs aged four and a half months or more, and who are able to attend a one-hour training session every week for a six week period (one lesson of one hour per week).
The course covers all the essential basics to ensure your dog remains fully under your control, both on and off the lead. We will train your dog and can make allowances for your dog’s own unique character (believe me no two are ever the same!).
The course syllabus includes:
- Maintaining good behaviour in the home
- Applying the principles of pack leadership
- Setting and enforcing behaviour boundaries
- Discipline – knowing when, where and how
- Obedience training to hand signals and a whistle
- Learning how nutrition can affect behaviour
- Teaching social skills with other dogs and humans
And by the end of the course, you will own a dog who can…
- Walks to heel on a lead without pulling
- Walks to heel off a lead at your side
- Leaves your side on command
- Sits, stays and comes to a whistle
- Sits at a distance on a whistle and a hand signal
- Does not chase livestock
- Comes back every time on command on the whistle
Sounds like a perfect dog? It will be, but note the headline above that says that ‘Vale Dog Training’ are going to make this work – the training is a partnership between me, you, and your pet.
I will provide you with the skills and techniques and you must apply them not only during our sessions, but for two hours every day, (split into 4 x 30 minute sessions) for 7 days a week for the next six weeks.
Yes, it does require a degree of commitment from you, but, it will work and by using our guidance you and your dog will enjoy every minute.
01386 555 221
Vale Dog Training
1 Willincroft Cottages
Get In Touch
and find out how we can help
make your dog happy and healthy
Vale Dog Training / Day Care
1 Willincroft Cottage
Pershore, WR10 2LB
T: 01386 555 221